Please take some time to read these conditions carefully before making your registration official :
- Once registered, you must periodically visit this website to review any information useful for the Conference you applied for ;
- make sure to contact your BENINMUN Contact Person in case urgent information are needed; letters or supporting documents can be provided upon request.
- No letters of invitation or additional documents will be provided before having submitted your first payment due;
- Any costs for Visa are not applicable to BENINMUN or any of its Officials. The letter of invitation does not cover registration fees or any related expenses and is considered a formality to facilitate the process of obtaining a VISA;
- While BENINMUN uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur; BENINMUN also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any errors or flights’ inconveniences that may occur while planning your trip to one of the Conferences;
- The online form are free and out of any charge. Your registration will be considered confirmed when you submit your payment;
- For any reason beyond our control (e.g. Conference Venue internal scheduling, Hotel/Hostel check-in delays, strikes, flight delays) or any other cause or circumstance of whatsoever nature beyond our control that have an impact on the arrangements, timetables or planning, the BENINMUN has the right to immediately alter the Conference schedule or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to itself. The Organization and/or participants shall not be entitled to any compensation for damages that result from such alteration or cancellation.
- Payments: Your invoice will reflect the total due according to the package(s) you select upon registration. All payments must be submitted in accordance with the deadlines mentioned in IN the conferece fees details.
- The registration will fully be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. Each participant or Group Leader will receive electronic confirmation of their registration and fully assisted by one of the members of our Staff ;
- If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the organizers may reserve the right to refuse any registration by contacting the registrant(s). There could be other opportunities available and the Staff will be at your disposal for further assistance ;
- Travel documents : Each participant is responsible for having a valid passport for entry in Benin Republic where our Conferences take place.